6.05.2008

Unwarranted disaffections

Nobody's who I want them to be today. If that makes any sense. I feel like that sounds horrible that way, but I can't figure out a way to explain it.

I'm really trying to finish the first round of Tennyson stuff today. I wish I had been at this point on Monday. I'm trying not to get paralyzed, and I did write for a bit yesterday.

The crisis that The Poet and his wife were having on Monday turned out to be a false alarm, but not so much of one that I've been able to see him since. This bothers me. The fact that it bothers me also means that I care and that in turn bothers me, and that for some reason makes me want to look up in the library and see K, even though I know he's teaching this month and it would be a bad idea anyway.

So I feel like I'm a bit knotted up, I want to see my damn boyfriend, and it's going to be in the 90s this weekend and I still don't have an air conditioner.

No comments: