4.25.2008

Breathing

I think the worst part is over, though it hasn't been an entirely easy--or productive--day. The Dobell I read ("The Nature of Poetry"--not his actual poems) was pretty fascination, especially in terms of Kant. The Mill is going more slowly, and the coffeeshop was a bit too crowded for comfort. Have been struggling to find a place to calm down at school, ran into a friend who was able to save me a bit, and The Poet called me a couple of times just to check in.

Hopefully this means I'll be able to go out tonight after all and not worry anyone else.

I have to remind myself that this is all basically like hitting the reset button. It might have been easier this time if I hadn't been so convinced, oh, about a week and a half ago that my life was fine. Good, even. I said to The Poet on the phone this morning, I don't know what happened, I just kept repeating that--I don't know why I got so scared or why the things that were okay last Wednesday weren't okay yesterday. I have partial explanations but they don't add up.

No comments: