2.11.2008

Undedicated: Shelby Lynne's "Anyone Who Had A Heart"

Heard this song on the World Cafe this evening. The video annoys me a little bit, but I like the music a lot.



I'm really tired. The Wilde guest lecture was fun, but draining. The rest of the day felt a bit like swimming uphill, but I'm proud of myself for going to the gym when it was clear that the scanner in the library wasn't going to be free for awhile. I don't know if I can make it through the rest of the notes I have to type tonight--I may just try to go to bed and wake up early-ish. Like around 8 or a little before. I think I was just drained today.

I don't really know what I want, but I want something slightly other than this. I wonder how I can once again become someone who has anything at all to give.

No comments: